Bio energy ionization elements
30g per bottle (3 Bottles per box)
A bottle of Engine Wizard is to be added to 4-8 liters of engine oil.
- Before adding Engine Wizard, first ensure the car reaches the working temperature. Then check you have enough engine oil in the oil sump, and water in the engine radiator.
- Please use the enclosed paper funnel to add one bottle of Engine Wizard into the dipstick aperture on the engine sump.
- Return to the car and start the engine; allow the engine speed to increase from 1500 rpm to 2000 rpm and continue until you reach a maximum of 3000 rpm.
After adding Engine Wizard, the best result is achieved by immediately taking the car for a drive for 30 minutes on roads that allow reasonable speeds.
If you do not see vapor and there is a pungent smell from the exhaust pipe after 3-5 minutes, please have your car checked at your garage.
There may be a fault in some other part of the car.
- A diesel engine is a low middle speed engine; therefore, you do not need to raise engine rpm after adding the product. Just drive normally.
- If there is oil leakage from the piston and cylinder, do not try and use high speed to dissolve the oil clogging.
If a vehicle has serious problems with the build-up of deposits, observe the following procedure：
Add the 1st bottle of Engine Wizard and drive 500 km after which the engine oil must be drained and replaced together with the oil filter. Then add a second bottle of Engine Wizard in order to experience its deep cleaning and powerful effect.
Ten Main Benefits of Engine Wizard：
- Stops fuel clogging, prevents engine oil congealing and enhances oil durability.
- Maximizes horsepower and combustion efficiency, lightens throttle, silences valve and enhances engine endurance.
- Restores fuel economy and engine efficiency by instantly dissolving oil sludge.
- Clears harmful deposits and prevents future accumulation with no harmful damage to engine gasket.
- It is an extremely environmentally-friendly product, which converts 80% to 90% of exhaust gas fumes into harmless water vapors.
- Creates an improved mono protective layer of lubrication to minimize heat produced by friction.
- Forms a continuous, self-regenerating shield between engine parts to prevent metal to metal chafing and increases engine life.
- Dissolves stubborn sludge in combustion chamber and fights further build up.
- Saves time on disassembling the engine and using chemical cleaning products that can damage the auto parts.
- Saves money on boring the car and achieves high maintenance through driving.